• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

need some opinions

jims bbq

Joined Jul 30, 2016
I am semi new to smoking meat, I have smoked fish for years. I have a traeger pellet smoker but I am looking for opinions on stick smokers. I have looked at several Lang, Jambo Ect. l but I am at a crossroads with reverse flow or traditional. What's the best? Give me the good, bad and ugly. Thanks Jim

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I have a Lang RF& think it's about as good as it gets, but I'm sure you will hear other opinions.

Al

pit 4 brains

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 16, 2009
What's your budget? That's usually the driving factor. It's what pushed me to do a RF build.

Ohh, I suggest the RF. I have had two conventional side box stick burners that were store bought, both were a solid pain to smoke with and both ended up rusted scrap.

If I could buy a Lang, I wood..!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.