Need replacement racks for MB 30 inch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

muttt

Original poster
Nov 15, 2014
Washington
I have a masterbuilt 30 inch smoker with the top controller (older model) that I got from a friend.  The inside of the smoker is imcaulate and everything works great.  But, the bottom grease pan is missing (figured I just use a cookie sheet for that in the mean time.  And the meat racks have gotten rusty and need to be replaced. 

But ..... I can't seem to find anyone that has the meat racks or the drip pan for sale. 

Anyone know of a good place to by replacement meat racks or the drip pan for a reasonable price.

Better yet.  Anyone have those parts at home but their smoker doesn't work any more. 

Let me know

Mutt

I use a disposible aluminum pan for drips. For the racks just clean em up with a wire brush then get some cheap racks to actually hold your food & place on top. I like this style with the smaller grids for jerky.    
Then when one batch is done you pull em out and load the next batch, racks & all.

I called master built.  ..... talked to a really nice lady.  got all four new racks, new water pan and new grease pan for 37 bucks.  Can't go wrong there.  Should be here Monday. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky