Need opions/advice about an idea?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daddyzaring

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 7, 2009
I bought a couple of gyro kits to make for lunches for the wife and I during the week while the kids are in school.  Well while cooking the meet (beef, not lamb
icon_neutral.gif
) that looked alot like strips of bacon, I had an idea!  How about a gyro fatty? lol  However I don't know too much about gyros, other than I like to eat them, and I think they're supposed to be Greek (which I am not familiar with Greek food either).  Anyway I was hoping maybe someone one here might be a little more knowledgible, and tell me what kinds of seasoning would be good to use, or any ideas or tips at all? 

Thank you,

Jeff Z

Sounds like a great idea.

However I know less about that than you do. I'm sure someone will help you out.

Bear

Jeff, I'm not posting this to give ya a hard time by any means. I saw it posted on another site and thought it was pretty funny.

Try this link

How to season

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky