Need new thermomater

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hank2000

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2015
Louisville, ms
Ok guys my old one bit the dust it was an igrill loved it. Worked well for years but it’s time to get a new one. Bluetooth is ok and I might go back to that but I’m thinking wi-fi if I can find one. Does anyone know of good one to get.

Thanks

I have a Smoke as well but you are limited to two probes. If you use the grate probe to monitor temperature in your cooker you are left with one probe for the meat. I'm going to up grade to the Fireboard with up to 6 probes and a much more comprehensive app for wi-fi control on your smart phone. Of course you're looking at a lot more denaro but hey, you're rich so go for it :)

No not rich unless u are my kids and they think that. Lol. Fire board is what I have been looking at to probes won’t be enough sometimes. Thanks for the replies.

I have used the Maverick ET-732 set up for a few years (have 3 of them) and have been pretty happy with them. Two probes is just fine for me. But I did get a Thermoworks Smoke for Xmas. All I need is another toy...LOL

Last edited:
I am using EZBBQ 6 probes WiFi & BT I have no complaints and I did the boiling water an Ic bath test
Richie

Been pretty satisfied with the Maverick. But mine got pushed a little too close tot he exhaust vent on top of the MES and it got a little melted. :-( Still keeps on going but will probably upgrade to a TW Smoke soon.

I've been looking at the Morpilot MP12 with it's 6 probes

I got the Morpilot MP 10 Sunday, used it Monday and it works great. All 6 probes read 32 and 204 when tested which is what they should read for my elevation. Used my tablet to Bluetooth to the Morpilot, never had a connection issue.

Reactions: Fade2Blacc
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky