Need help making fattie with bacon weave

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BC Buck

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 16, 2018
MO
First time for fattie and search did not show how to do the bacon weave. Is there a post im overlooking or should I try utube.

There are others and I have done them.
But our friend gmc2003 gmc2003 Chris has a great 3 part lesson on how to do it with lots of pictures
If you follow it you will be very happy with your results

here is a link to step#1 which is making the fattie

Good luck and post it when done if you have the time

Edit : sorry part 2 has the basket weave, but all 3 parts are very good. David

David

Here is one I did
following Chris's gmc2003 gmc2003

1655080741596.png

David

Keith , I am finding that a lot of the real old posts are missing the pictures . I keep looking back at a lot of old posts and wish I could see what they are posting about

David

That's was caused by a photo bucket(or some similar photo hosting site). I think they started charging for picture storage and if you didn't pay then you lost access to your photos. I may be wrong, but that's what I sort of remember happening.

Chris

That was part of it and also people starting a new account and not keeping the old one going, or people leaving the site and deleting the pics.
Photos being gone was/is a pain and part of the reason Jeff decided to host the pics on our site but of course that requires a lot more data space

Reactions: jaxgatorz
i was so young i cant remember age but my mom taught me how to embroidery on corners of dish towels{actually flour sacks} this was back in the day when every prairie person did what had to be done.. no excuses . butcher the hog, chicken. or shovel the STUFF.. when my cousins from Pennsylvania visited they thought we where primitive. weaving is just another thing like pain is just another feeling, the hurt is taught.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky