Need help buying a propane smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm kind of partial to the GOSM 3605BGD by Landmann because I have one I suppose.  Not sure what size you're looking for but the 3605BGD is huge (1257 sq. inches cooking area) with 4 racks and is wide enough (29") that you won't have to cut or roll anything to get it to fit.  Bass Pro Shop did stock them for $199 but I'm not sure they do any longer.  The Landmann website now has them markdown from $480 to $300.  If you can find a third party vendor that still carries them you should be able to get it near the BPS price.

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Now I have a GOSM and now a smoke vault 24" and I like it. It's big enough to lay a full rack of spares on the shelf and not have to watch how you put it in the smoker. I use mine alot maybe 2-3 times a week now days and it goes right on smoking without any trouble too.

I have the GOSM 3605BGD   that Dean suggested and absolutely love it.  I got mine from Bass Pro before they stopped stocking them though.  Now here's hoping that the movers packed it right and it makes it here to Italy in once piece
icon_neutral.gif

Does the GOSM 3605BGD hold the heat well, and is the temp. easy to adjust? I am planing on using this mostly for bacon and jerky. Is it good for this?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky