Need best of both worlds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

golfpro2301

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 6, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hey Guys. I am looking at getting a good tomato and vinegar based sauce. I currently use Wee Willy which I love but need a sauce with a little more tang. I like combining a tomato and vinegar sauce together. If you have a sauce in mind that has both flavors already that would be great.

Golfpro, hello. I have a simple little sauce which is similar to Baby Ray's original. To spice it up I add the Adobo Sauce from a can of Chipoltes (stores have it in Ethnic food area). Does a good job and you can heat it up as much as you want.

This has a better taste than Cheyenne or Chile Flakes , as it contains some Vinegar in it...as you wanted
biggrin.gif
 and the cheap BBQ sauces have Ketchup or Tomato sauce bases.  Just sayin'.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky