Need a Smoker in Atlanta!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

letsbobbyq

Original poster
May 3, 2015
Atlanta,GA
Good Morning People!

I'm home from Afghanistan until the middle of January. I wanted to buy a smoker but the problem is most smokers I want to buy like a Yoder, I'll have to wait atleast a month to get it. I won't be here. Do anybody know if there's anything local in Atlanta where I can buy a good smoker?

Good Morning People!

I'm home from Afghanistan until the middle of January. I wanted to buy a smoker but the problem is most smokers I want to buy like a Yoder, I'll have to wait atleast a month to get it. I won't be here. Do anybody know if there's anything local in Atlanta where I can buy a good smoker?
What kind of smoker you looking for electric, charcoal, wood burning, pellet? What price range are you looking at??? If you answer that then we could help narrow down our search.

Oh and by the way{ if you are in Afghanistan with the military} THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a electric, or pellet smoker and my price range is 1000 or less depending on the cooking surface.

I'm looking for a electric, or pellet smoker and my price range is 1000 or less depending on the cooking surface.
You should be able to buy several brands of electric smokers{ Masterbuilt, Master Forge, Bradley, and many more} Most of the big box stores

[ Lowes, Sam's Club, WalMart, Costco, Cabellas, Bass Pro} carry smokers.  As far as pellet there are 4 Green Mountain Grills dealers in your area. They are good pellet poopers.

Go to greenmountaingrills.com and search for  dealers in your area for locations and whats in stock.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky