Need a new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a Cookshack SM009 electric that was built in 2005, and a 2011 SmokinTex 1400 and both are still working just fine.
I would look for a used Cookshack, SmokinTex, or Smokin-It on Craigslist or Facebook market place to get the most for your budget.
Thank you

Are you dead-set on getting another electric or pellet? There are many other options available out there. Anytime you bring electronics or moving parts into the smoking game. There's a chance of something failing.

Chris

Are you dead-set on getting another electric or pellet? There are many other options available out there. Anytime you bring electronics or moving parts into the smoking game. There's a chance of something failing.

Chris
Not necessarily, but the only other thing I have is a weber kettle grill and a Blackstone. I’ve never used a regular grill to smoke meat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky