Native Texan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richn0mn

Original poster
Jul 24, 2014
Although I currently live in South Dakota I will always consider myself a Texan, having been born in Bryan, growing up near Corpus Christi and living in Houston from 1968 until 1993 when I went back on active duty getting stationed in Colorado, Minnesota, California, Louisiana and finally South Dakota where my wife and I decided to retire. I currently have a Cajun Injector electric smoker having had two Masterbuilt electric smokers that lasted roughly 3 years each. The CI smoker has worked well for about a year now, we'll see how long it lasts.

RichN0MN (N0MN is my ham radio callsign, Rich is, well, you know, not my economic status)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky