Nashville

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well what all did you do and how'd y'all like Nashville?
Nashville was great. Didn't have enough time for everything but we did see a lot. Did Broadway a couple of nights I think I saw more matching tshirts than I ever have. Toured the Ryman, was worth every penny, and saw a concert there. Took your advice on Yazoo and had several good beers. Got a great steak at Merchants. Had a great time tho, Thanks for askin.

Reactions: mcokevin
Lmao at the matching shirts. Bachelorette parties are big business on Broadway. Glad y'all enjoyed Nashville. It's one of the better cities in the country imo

Lmao at the matching shirts. Bachelorette parties are big business on Broadway. Glad y'all enjoyed Nashville. It's one of the better cities in the country imo
I read somewhere that Nashville is the number one location for destination bachelorette parties. Las Vegas for bachelor parties. Those pedal party buses make a killing!

Reactions: 912smoker
I read somewhere that Nashville is the number one location for destination bachelorette parties. Las Vegas for bachelor parties. Those pedal party buses make a killing!
Pedal busses and school busses with the top chopped off

Reactions: 912smoker
Nashville was great. Didn't have enough time for everything but we did see a lot. Did Broadway a couple of nights I think I saw more matching tshirts than I ever have. Toured the Ryman, was worth every penny, and saw a concert there. Took your advice on Yazoo and had several good beers. Got a great steak at Merchants. Had a great time tho, Thanks for askin.
Sounds like a great trip!

Nowadays about the only time we go downtown is for the VA hospital. Parking is outrageous and I'm too old for all the Broadway stuff lol
I work in metro center so i drive down there every day. I'm sure not fighting the traffic and crazies on my time off.

About the only other thing we come into Nashville for is to go to the farmers market to eat lunch from time to time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky