Names you would use for...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fltsfshr

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 8, 2015
What would you name a bar?
My Favorites are
Pirate Pete's Pastrami Palace
3B's Beer Bait & Babes
Tired Dog Saloon

My hat's of to the guys that thought up Sofa Kings in Ft Lauderdale.

Have a bar in my hometown a couple guys bought few yrs back. Couldn't come up with a name so named it IDK. Everyone use to come in there and would eventually ask what it stood for. They said " I Don't Know "

Road house halfway between Nenana and Fairbanks, AK is called Skinny Dicks Halfway Inn. Always got a laugh on road trips as a kid. Always thought if I was going to open a bar I'd call it Big D's Halfway Inn (I'm tall and my last name starts with a D).

Reactions: chp
Road house halfway between Nenana and Fairbanks, AK is called Skinny Dicks Halfway Inn. Always got a laugh on road trips as a kid. Always thought if I was going to open a bar I'd call it Big D's Halfway Inn (I'm tall and my last name starts with a D).
Went there in 2019. Skinny dicks is still going strong. Pun intended
20190703_132227.jpg
20190703_132220.jpg
20190703_132217.jpg

I lived in Fairbanks for 6yrs. We go back to Alaska on vacation every couple of years

Reactions: Kvgsqtii
There's one in Seattle called Pour Decisions.
My local hangout is called Brews Almighty.

My middle school Language Arts teacher told us that he like to open a bar, (and why he's telling kids this, IDK) and he would call it "The Library". That way, guys could tell their wives, "I'm going down to the library."

If I ever open a restaurant bar. I'm gonna name it. It Don't Matter or I Don't Care and have a Whatever You Want across the street.

There was another one in a town I used to live in in NY that was called "The Office". Same idea as mneeley490 mneeley490 's library.

Pour Judgement in Newport RI. The Looney Bin near Weir's Beach in NH.The Greasy Luck and Knuckleheads both in New Bedford MA.

If I walk into a bar where at least one person knows my name you know what's coming next!

When I open a bar its gonna be called "The Recovery Room"...caters to healthcare workers and first responders.

Jim

Reactions: MJB05615
My son lives in Keene NH and there was a Vietnamese noodle shop called Pho-Keene-Great. They got a lot of heat from the town on the name but eventually where allowed to use it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky