N FL Gathering Prep

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Just a little sauce and rub. Getting ready for this weekend.

Screenshot_20230417_205602_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230417_205624_Gallery.jpg

Can't want to see everyone. If you haven't RSVP'd you can still come. We will have plenty of food and drink.

You got the frowny only because I cannot be there.
I've got Datil peppers seedlings growing that I hope survive the trip north. I hope to have bounty to share in December.

Reactions: dougmays
Just looking at those two pics and pics from the prior meetups has me wishing I had the PTO to go!

Jim

Arrival time depending on the Mrs. and her work schedule. Trying to convince her she is going to be sick on Friday so we can leave this afternoon 😎. Unlikely, but worth a shot. So yes, most likely arrive Friday afternoon/evening.

You got the frowny only because I cannot be there.
I've got Datil peppers seedlings growing that I hope survive the trip north. I hope to have bounty to share in December.
I'll certainly take a pepper plant or 2 :)

I just need to wrap up my work day and hopefully get on the road around 4pm! I should be at the property around 630-7, ready to crack a cold beer!

Reactions: bmudd14474
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky