N.Fl Gathering 4.8.11

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Food looks great...

Now, take some pics of the attendees...
hit.gif

Give us details, How many showed up, who all is there,  Details, Details, Details...

Food looks great...

Now, take some pics of the attendees...
hit.gif

Give us details, How many showed up, who all is there,  Details, Details, Details...

We will have lots of pictures I just wanted to get the food details up.  Right now there are over 50 people with more coming in tomorrow.

Group Shots Don't forget a Group Shot...(With Names To Match Photos)

Hey Brian

Wish I Was There!

Looking forward to more pics.

Todd

I just want to say I wish I could be there, I'm sure it will be a great time. 

And thanks to all of you that take your time to take the pics as well as posting them for those of us that can not be there. 

Thanks everybody, hope you have a great time.

Man, I'm jealous of you guys.

Did the webcam make it up?

We have 3 trailer units spread out so i will do the live feed around 7pm edt of all the food and floks coming in to the chow hall to eat. Ill post the link later today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky