My wife's favorite chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

EvenFlow87k

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 27, 2021
Had to rush a little, so chicken seasoned with Famous Dave's Country Roast Chicken over the fire it is.
If you look close you'll notice there is only one tire on this side.:emoji_rolling_eyes:
20210811_172427.jpg

Uh huh! Noted... You must have been busy with a tire/wheel. So tell us more about this bird? I like the open fire spit!

This was actually my first build. All 304 stainless grill, mild steel arm and post. The square tube has a hole drilled through the the slot goes at an angle from the front of the top hole to the back of the bottom. The whole unit tips on and stays up with the weight, which is about 35lbs. Slides in and out, up and down, plus rotates. Works great, just heavy!

Reactions: browneyesvictim
They bird is run of the mill legs and thighs, but over the open fire it just adds a little better flavor!

Chicken is looking great. Love open fire cooking too. Sorry bout the tire. It happens to all of us campers at some point

Reactions: EvenFlow87k
Chicken is looking great. Love open fire cooking too. Sorry bout the tire. It happens to all of us campers at some point
No worries, had an old gent tell me a long time ago as I had water running out the SIDE of my camper "Ahhh camping, a trial by fire every time you hook up!", lol.

• Haha
Reactions: pc farmer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky