My Victoria Day Steak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
Victoria Day here in Canada was on Monday so I spent the day just relaxing having a few beers and grilled up this steak with mixed veggies, fried mushrooms and a air fried baked potato.
20230521_172359.jpg

Gonna have to Google Victoria day as well but your meal looks delicious!

Ryan

LOL
Here let me help some of you out. This is the long weekend we get tons of you American Walleye fishermen crossing our boarder with your fancy dancy boats and rv's to fish our lakes for the prized Walleye. As the season starts on this long weekend. Reason I stay home, just to many darn people in the bush for my liken.
The date May 24, Queen Victoria's birthday, was declared a holiday by the Legislature of the Province of Canada back in 1845. After Confederation, the Queen's birthday was celebrated every year on May 24 unless that date was a Sunday, in which case a proclamation was issued providing for the celebration on May 25

Any day is a good day to have a great looking plate like that!
Happy Victoria Day late.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky