My Version Of Bear's Meltaways ...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
SO they didnt have any milk chocolate wafers so I substituted with Light Coca wafers...

Melted it all down and split in half...

I searched for the single serving of rice Krispy cereal with no luck... BUT.... They did have Coco Pebbles... HHMMMMM

So I said what the hell ... same thing just chocolate...

So half the batch is smooth... half is crunchy with the Coco Pebbles...

MY GOD ARE THEY EVER GOOD... And YES... the coco pebbles worked as hoped...

Thanks again Bear...

Last edited:
SO they didnt have any milk chocolate wafers so I substituted with Light Coca wafers...

Melted it all down and split in half...

I searched for the single serving of rice Krispy cereal with no luck... BUT.... They did have Coco Pebbles... HHMMMMM

So I said what the hell ... same thing just chocolate...

So half the batch is smooth... half is crunchy with the Coco krispy's...

MY GOD ARE THEY EVER GOOD... And YES... theh coco krispy's worked as hoped...

Thanks again Bear...
Do you use a candy dropper ? If so did it plug up at all with the krispys?

Do you use a candy dropper ? If so did it plug up at all with the krispys?

For the smooth I used a quart sized zip lock bag and cut a VERY small piece of the corner off...

For the crunchy... I just spooned it into the cups ... I will say to keep the crunchy well mixed up while spooning... I might could of warmed it back up for a few seconds ...

OHHH... The Lite Coco wafers worked just as well ...

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky