My try at a wurst teller.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Kraut, Johnsonville Bratwurst, Dietz & Watson Knockwurst, Boar's Head Wiener, potato salad and German bread.
20210502_162343.jpg
20210502_130124.jpg
20210502_125837.jpg
20210502_130141.jpg

Nice plate. That is my kind of meal. There was a great German Restaurant where we used to live. Most trips I ordered the mixed Wurst Platter. The area I live now has no ethnic restaurants, kind of sad...JJ

Reactions: bill ace 350
Looks good . How was the knockwurst?
I've had the boars head weiners.
Good stuff .
Knockwurst very good, but not as good as i can get at Liehs and Steigerwald in Syracuse.

Still a great product though.

Reactions: chopsaw
Nice plate. That is my kind of meal. There was a great German Restaurant where we used to live. Most trips I ordered the mixed Wurst Platter. The area I live now has no ethnic restaurants, kind of sad...JJ
Awesome German restaurant in Canandaigua....

Always get their Sausage platter....

Knockwurst very good, but not as good as i can get at Liehs and Steigerwald in Syracuse.
I love knockwurst . Used to go to a place here called Scheithorst's . Fantastic German food . It was always a toss up between the sausage platter or Sauerbraten .
3 different sausage links , 2 potato pancakes and apple sauce .
Sauerbraten , spaetzle , apple sauce and red cabbage .
I just looked and I see they closed . Been here since I think 1917 .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky