My Thanks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

veritas

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 5, 2012
Wisconsin
Merry Christmas to everyone!

My thanks to the members of this community.  I dont post as much as i should but I smoke a lot of food since joining this forum.

And its all thanks to this forum.  I purchased all my smoking equipment after reading and careful consideration based on posts here.  Long story short on that is I love my smoker my temp gauges my pellet smoker, all purchased again based on what I found here.  Everything from there on out as well based from here.  My basic rub my pulled pork finishing sauce my temperatures and procedures.

I think you all get the point.  Thanks so very much everyone.

It takes a village........

We all bring something to the table and we all benefit from it.......

I know I personally have gained more than I have given in my eyes. I too appreciate what has been shared....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky