My Smoking: w/QView What Smokin Done 4 Me

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 18, 2008
East Ohio, Uhrichsville, Ohio
I just thought I'd share this with everyone. It's what my smokin has done for me.

This is me before I started hangin out here:

and this is me after I started hangin out here.

What ya think?
(excuse the jeans, I was workin on my boys car)

--ray--
(0||||0)

Hey thats the same jeans, shoes, belt, towl on the counter and towel on the chair. Those aren't time lapsed photos those were taken right after eachother. hahahaha I'm onto you. But yes I know exactly what you mean. Too much good food makes you thicker around the waste.

I think less beer is the answer.
icon_wink.gif

Ha, Ha, ha, my wife was just laughing at me, cause I had to go buy some bigger jeans, I told her she was shrinking them, but then she asked how did she shrink my belt? Oh well, I guess in a year or so, I'll have to put my belt on with a boomerang.
eek.gif

I was just jokin with the wife and stuck my belly out at her and she made a comment bout stop smoking. That's when I came up with this idea of doin a before and after pic. I too have been on my wife about drying my pants all the time cause she shrinking them. And Ron, I don't drink. By the way, the after shot, I put on one of her shirts.
--ray--
(0||||0)

I saw a study once that said that beer didn't contribute to bigger guts. (unless u drink a kegs worth) but a few should contribute.

But i'm there with yea. I need to lose a few lbs and them 12oz curls arn't helping to much!

I too caught it and it is the truth thou. You will gain weight here but it is so good tasting all of theses great recipes that we have hear. Theses day my wife just looks behind herself and looks up and says see what he's done to me.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky