My shirt & hat has arrived!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 17, 2006
West Virginia
Was surprised to find my SMF "get together" hat and shirt waiting for me when I got home this evening. They are very good quality and look better then I thought they would! I can't make the event but rest assured I will wear them with pride
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
I am proud to be a member of such a fine group of folks who make the SMF what is is today.
smile.gif

Ditto on the shirts. Both arrived Tuesday. Cant go due to work, but I figured I'll help support the event the best way I could. Hope everyone has a great time!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Sorry DEER MEAT, they have already closed the production run on these hats and shirts.

Got mine yesterday also. nice quality. Did anyone else get a "trinket"? For the life of me I could not get mine to work....bummer

Take care,

Brian

Ditto, got our shirts and hats yesterday. Also got the free " trinket" and could not get ours to work either....anyone else???

Wow.......everyone is dropping like flies........
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif

Cheech, got your PM and sent you one back.

To get the trinket to work......unscrew the lens end, remove it and there is a small disc between the battery connection and the contact point that prevents it from coming on during shipping. The disc should fall out...screw it back together and it will work.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Tried playing with the "trinket", but, alas.....no go.
icon_cry.gif
Guessing the batteries are dead. Could go buy some new ones, but then, what am I gonna do with the thing...... look for crawlers after a good rain?
confused.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

THE TRINKET WORKS!
eek.gif
Did'nt remove anything, just turned the batteries around, turned the "inside thingy" around a few times....... Guess I can look for worms now....
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

I got mine to work also, thanks WVSmokeman
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
But I think I gave it to Mike a few posts ago....
PDT_Armataz_01_13.gif
lol

WVSmokeMan and Crewdawg,

Thanks that got it working.

Take care,

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky