• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My shirt & hat has arrived!!

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
Was surprised to find my SMF "get together" hat and shirt waiting for me when I got home this evening. They are very good quality and look better then I thought they would! I can't make the event but rest assured I will wear them with pride
I am proud to be a member of such a fine group of folks who make the SMF what is is today.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Got mine today too. Have the hat on right now. I was planning on going but now appears that I will not be able to make it.

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Ditto on the shirts. Both arrived Tuesday. Cant go due to work, but I figured I'll help support the event the best way I could. Hope everyone has a great time!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Sorry DEER MEAT, they have already closed the production run on these hats and shirts.

reflect

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 6, 2006
Got mine yesterday also. nice quality. Did anyone else get a "trinket"? For the life of me I could not get mine to work....bummer

Take care,

Brian

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Ditto, got our shirts and hats yesterday. Also got the free " trinket" and could not get ours to work either....anyone else???

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Wow.......everyone is dropping like flies........

Cheech, got your PM and sent you one back.

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
Yep, got my shirts.
Trinket????????? I didn't get no stinkin' trinket!

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
To get the trinket to work......unscrew the lens end, remove it and there is a small disc between the battery connection and the contact point that prevents it from coming on during shipping. The disc should fall out...screw it back together and it will work.

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Tried playing with the "trinket", but, alas.....no go.
Guessing the batteries are dead. Could go buy some new ones, but then, what am I gonna do with the thing...... look for crawlers after a good rain?

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
THE TRINKET WORKS!
Did'nt remove anything, just turned the batteries around, turned the "inside thingy" around a few times....... Guess I can look for worms now....

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
I got mine to work also, thanks WVSmokeman
But I think I gave it to Mike a few posts ago....
lol

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
Got ours yesterday also w/trinket that doesn't work. Mess with it later Mrs. says suppers ready.

vulcan75001

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 27, 2006
Shirts and hats came today...haven't had time to try the trinket yet...

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Unscrew the thing, turn batteries around a couple of times... should work.

reflect

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 6, 2006
WVSmokeMan and Crewdawg,

Thanks that got it working.

Take care,

Brian

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.