• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My saturday smoke

big z 765

Joined Sep 20, 2016
I had a phenomenal BBQ on saturday.  Cooked a stuffed hamburger loaf with onion, green pepper, and provolone cheese and a whole chicken rubbed with my my brother's rub recipe.  One of my guests also brought country ribs that he had been marinating for 2 days and we smoked those up too.  after all was said and done we had about 5 ribs left and there was only about 7 people at the gathering.  The hamburger loaf was 3 pounds of hamburger and about a half pound of cheese with one good size vadalia onion and one large green pepper.  Unfortunately I didn't take pics as i went but they looked awfully tasty.  Definitely have to make another hamburger loaf or if it's just me and the wife try out a full on fatty

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
It certainly sounds delicious!

Too bad you didn't get any photo's!

Al

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.