My new TOTEM Smoker...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
Omak,Washington,U.S.A.
I've praised the quality of smoked food TOTEM smokers puts out...   The best smoker for salmon I've found..  Soooo, after ~25-30 years of use, I found a new partner for my old TOTEM... 

$20 on Craig's list....  couldn't turn it down.....   My old smoker was a 3 rack...  this one is 5 rack...     Near as I can tell, it was used once and garaged... 

........NEW to me.......                                                                           ........ The Original.........

.....  ......
Haven't figured how it fits into the rotation of all my smokers yet....  that will take probably take a 6 pack or 3.....

Reactions: pitbulmom
looks_great.png
 Wish I could find a deal like that around HERE!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky