My new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flyaway320

Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
Omaha, Nebraska
So you all convinced me, I am now seasoning my GOSM. I had to get the small one, but it cooks everything I need for now. I am having a dinner party tonight to show off my new smoker and the meat it cooks. Thanks guys for the help and stearing me in the right direction.

Congrats on the new smoker flyaway. It'll do a great job for you. I had a GOSM 3600 propane smoker and a 3600 charcoal smoker and gave them to family members when I upgraded to a couple of Big Block GOSM smokers. Here's wishing you many smoky cooks in the New Year. :D

Flyaway, many happy and succesful smokes. You'll soon be wanting the big brother to your current smoker.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky