My new Lang 60 Original

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinclt

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 24, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Well I have to say that this is without a doubt an amazing rig. Its built extremely well, easy to control, easy to clean and with the new slide out rack in it it has an amazing amount of space. I love this thing and have nothing at all but good to say about Lang and the experience of buying and using it. 

That last pic is of the food I cooked first time out on this bad boy. The ribs were gone before I could get any pics. First time out was 3 racks St. Louis ribs, 2 pork shoulders, and 2 beer can chickens. With plenty of room to spare and the top rack out.. 
yahoo.gif

Very nice and congrats on the super rig.  I like the slide out rack, that is the one thing I have always not liked about the Lang design is the stationary grates. When I built mine, both upper and lower grates are slides, if Lang ever offers that, I may very well invest in one down the road. 

smokinclt~ I've been a Lang 60 Deluxe owner and have loved every minute of the time cooking on the Lady. I didn't know at the time when I placed my order with Ben that I could have the slide out top rack. Oh well. I've a son that's a great fabricator and he's going add a top rack for me.

Tnaks Y'all and yeah this baby is born to smoke. She is amazing.. I finally named her.. her name is Texas Tessie!!! Wooo Hoooo.. The name is in Honor of the lady that welcomed me to my new home in North Carolina.. Miss Texas Tess. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky