My mes 140s setup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is an excellent set-up!!
As good as any I can remember ever seeing!!
Nice Job!
Now let's get Smoking!
Like.

Bear

Holy smokes, that question didn't come out properly. Love spell check "not".
It meant to read, what size is your shed ?
It is a suncast BMS5725. I saved big money at Menards. Don't know where in ND. you are but i know there is one in Minot.
Screenshot_2019-06-12-21-27-28~2.png

That is an excellent set-up!!
As good as any I can remember ever seeing!!
Nice Job!
Now let's get Smoking!
Like.

Bear
Thanks a lot Bear, coming from you means alot to me. And i would once again like to THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS GREAT COUNTRY. Also am getting ready to post tonight's smoking adventure. Pork loin with smoked mac n cheese and smoked broccoli n cheese.

Nice! If you have too much draft hot smoking with the tall exhaust stack, I've seen flared water heater vent hoods over the mes exhaust hole so it draws air outside the smoker. But then stabilizing the stack may be a mod itself.

Nice! If you have too much draft hot smoking with the tall exhaust stack, I've seen flared water heater vent hoods over the mes exhaust hole so it draws air outside the smoker. But then stabilizing the stack may be a mod itself.
Thanks. Haven't noticed to much draft, but i think if i got to much i could close my mes vent a bit or lessen the air gap on my NOT mailbox mod.

Dude, that is one badass setup! I am afraid to ask how much it all cost, probably well above the cost of the smoker itself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky