My meats loafing

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
well here it is saturday night and just got done prepping some ground beef for a modified version of meowey's meatloaf..first off i have 5.5# of beef and throwing in a fattie of jimmy dean maple snausage. i used milk instead of water and added some extra onion and garlic plus a hint of old bay

i am planning on breaking it up into 3 loafs so that i can spice and flavor each one different, 1 cajun seasoning, 1spicy chipolte and 1 kinda on the sweet side for the wife,

Oh yeah i used town house crackers instead of bread crumbs,only because i forgot to pick some up,
693cf36f_vbattach12435.jpg

3483f6d4_vbattach12434.jpg

i have basically the same thing on the menu today..lol

dark picture but from the left, chipotle bbq sauce, bullseye a1 bbq sauce,bob evans, and Tony C's

tommorrow i'll put them on about 10 or 10:30 and go from there

here are the three loaves ready to put on the smoker..one is seasoned cajun 1 chipolte and 1 with a touch of br. sugar. all three have diced pepperoni in them

the taters are sliced in half and when they get softened up i'll remove them and whip the insides with bacon bits butter and garlic and put them back in for some real smoke....mouths watering already
bafd2395_vbattach12455.jpg

4b146f87_vbattach12454.jpg

here's the progress report..the loaves are looking awsome with a great aroma, i glazed them with meowey's glaze right after i snapped the pics.

The potatoes i just got done gutting them and adding butter, garlic powder and onion flakes with some parsley and will top with colby longhorn cheese upon exit from the ECB

WooHoo i just found some salmon filets gonna throw them on too
9e2d7a40_vbattach12457.jpg

e6d99dbb_vbattach12456.jpg

i should have thrown another one on for loss you always have loss during a smoke and i didn't compensate for it...LOL

man talk about a feast it was GREAT..here's the finished products..going to take nap now

Oh yeah i almost forgot to thank all of you for the knowledge you'all are willing to share and make these great feasts possible not to mention the tutorage that is given when a person has a problem or question it is always answered swiftly and without a lot of the BS that you would find in other forums. Cudos and thanks to a great bunch of people
ab729357_vbattach12459.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky