My Meat Mixer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can just picture a newbie reading this thread and scratching ....well, scratching.

Like Al, I want to see that thing in action.  Very ingenious idea.

Good luck and good smoking.

I don`t  care who is who or what is what or who has been where. I just want one of those mixers...anyone have one forsale?
biggrin.gif

here's my meat mixer........ its 47 yrs old and still works great...........
biggrin.gif

9f99de0e_HPIM1568.jpg

here's my meat mixer........ its 47 yrs old and still works great...........
biggrin.gif

9f99de0e_HPIM1568.jpg
HAHA

I have a set of mixers just like those you have. And like Bear said, mine are older a bit rusty so the mixer will come in handy.

By the way, I've traveled extensively through Lancaster County, PA— eaten at the Intercourse Inn where the special was, "Pig's Stomach—All You Can Eat" and of course, much to the titillation of my family, my wife & I spent the night in Intercourse....
biggrin.gif

—Nepas#4

ce83d334_smilies-182.png
I guess that is one way to keep food costs down, wonder how many go back for seconds...

I'm getting there, Had to do some things and the mixer thing got away from me.

Bear

The Bird In Hand bakery has the best choc cream pie mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

Cougar

We lived in Lancaster county for years, Ephrata

Finally getting to the mixer.

Doing 5 lbs of teriyaki sticks.

Cure added to 1 cup water and my mix.

1f91d32b_DSC01230.jpg

And some heat.

63dc27b2_DSC01231.jpg

5 lbs looks small in there. The bucket will hold 12-14 lbs.

327c45d0_DSC01233.jpg

I set the mixer on a pad to see if it would leak. The teriyaki liquid mix is in there.

1d699ce4_DSC01234.jpg

Now mix and results.

12bf62a8_DSC01235.jpg

No leaks.

0bd22e5c_DSC01236.jpg

Perfect mix

810456eb_DSC01239.jpg

And easy to remove and clean up.

2346c109_DSC01238.jpg

Stuff em

fa09b749_DSC01240.jpg

Now smoke em

a190d4d7_DSC01242.jpg

BBL

Nice pictorial, Nepas!

You've captured the process quite nicely!

How long did you mix?

—Kevin
Hey Kevin

Mixed bout 1 min 20 sec. My cordless just dont have the guts and its a 19v. Time for the electric drill. Prob get a new one just for the mixer.

I finally got some much needed sleep time so am late posting the $$ of the teriyaki sticks.

45deb548_DSC01249.jpg

Hmmmmmm,

the hamster has the wheel slowly turning this AM.

I see something that may improve the function of  this device

Looking at the mixing blade it looks flat in the picture. What about using a trolling motor propeller.

You can get a large 2 blade or 3 blade that would mount to the drive rod . The trolling motor prop. has pitched blades.

Not sure ,but something to consider.

Well he did say his wife worked for the federal government..... so I guess this qualifies as and X-Files moment! LOL
laugh1.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky