My little trip to Hawaii

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Well not really but ...this is as close as I could get. And honestly I have never been so i did the best i could to achieve the flavors i thought would be appropriate. Anyway here are some photos of my concoction.

20190825_141522.jpg
20190825_143929.jpg
20190825_145546.jpg
20190825_151752.jpg
20190825_155615.jpg
20190825_171122.jpg
20190826_201032.jpg

They came out good but next time I'll add more pineapple and not add the blue cheese. The blue cheese didn't add much too it and the pineapple was good but needed more. Thanks for looking!

They look great! That's a very interesting combination of stuff to put in an ABT. Cant say I have ever seen anyone use spam. If it was me I would take out the spam and blue cheese and put in feta cheese and pulled pork.

They look great! That's a very interesting combination of stuff to put in an ABT. Cant say I have ever seen anyone use spam. If it was me I would take out the spam and blue cheese and put in feta cheese and pulled pork.
Next ones I do I think I'll try that. I really was wanting the sweet from the pineapple and the heat from the pepper. The spam was good but the bacon overpowers the spam flavor. And once they were cooked the blue cheese kind of got lost in the mix as well.

Forgot to mention goat cheese is awesome in ABT's if you guys like it! Don't think you will be disappointed gives you a little more flavor than say blue or feta might
Yes we love goat cheese I'll definitely keep that in mind!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky