My little boy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rmmurray

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 21, 2015
Rock Hill, SC
Hey everyone. I know that none of you know me personally, but I'd like to share with you some sad news. My son, Andrew, died today.
Andrew was six years old and suffered from an unknown nero-muscular disorder. He was wheelchair bound and completely dependant on aid for everything. Although he didn't speak, he communicated though emotion. He was a very happy little boy.
I will not go into detail about his death, but I will say that I'm thankful that he didn't suffer for very long. His death was quick and very unexpected and was probably caused by something to do with his disability.
Please pray for healing and understanding for our family. I also ask for understanding that I will not be on the forum for a while. I thank you in advance for your prayers.
- Ryan

Very sorry man. I have a 6 yo son and cant even think what that must be like.

Remember all the good times you had with him.

Praying for you and your loved ones.

We will stilll be here when its YOUR time to come back.

Be strong.

Adam

Last edited:
Prayers from my fam to yours Ryan.... That is terrible news to hear & again you and your fam will be in our thoughts !

Justin

Ryan,

I can think of no words that would make a difference...other than how sorry I am for your loss. Prayers and condolences from one father to another.

God bless you and your family in this difficult time.

Red

Im very sorry for your loss Ryan. I am a father myself, and the pain must be unbearable. I will pray for you and your family in this tough time.

Dale

Ryan,  I'm very saddened to hear of the loss of your son.  My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.  Be strong.

ernestt

Ryan, I am overwhelmed for your loss. I will have you and your family in my prayers for your understanding, your strength, your love and for all that you need as you and your Mrs. move forward. I will be here if you need anything and I will be here when it is YOUR time to return. Also see PM.

Ryan, I am truly saddened for your loss. No words can help with the pain in your heart. Just know that you and family are on our prayer list. May God bless and help you through this trying time. CF

Ryan..Miss Linda and I would like to offer our heartfelt condolance in this time of sorrow.  We can't imagin anything more heartbreaking than the loss of a child.  We will both be praying that God extends his Love to you and your family and helps you to come to term's  with this tragidy.  God's Peace to you all.

Gary

Ryan I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. There is nothing worse a parent could possible face and no words of comfort could help with your loss.  Andrew and your family will be in my prayers. May God bless his soul

Ryan, I have no words that could help, I am at a loss.

I honestly do not know how you feel. It is such a tragedy to loose a child, when I looked at the sweet pic of your son I got a lump in my throat and tears filled my eyes.

I am so sorry and can only pray that the healing can begin as soon as possible

Love and prayers to your family.

Ditto SQWIB. The picture of that beautiful, happy little boy really hits me in the soft spot.

It is true that we don't know you personally Ryan, but as members of your SMF family, we truly mourn for your loss and we're here for you.

Also be sure to ask for support if you need it. I can say from personal experience that support groups REALLY help people work through the rough patches.

I'll keep Andrew and your family in my thoughts. Holler if you need anything.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky