My latest beef ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqbrett

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
About 10 miles from the blue turf!
Actually did these a few weeks ago but just getting around to posting. Found a couple of decent slabs at the store and couldn't pass up the chance. Didn't get any pre cook or prep shots though.

Seasoned with my go to salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili powder. Smoked for a couple of hours at about 250-275 with a combo of hickory chunks and a couple of mesquite chunks. After that wrapped in foil with more seasoning, butter and a bit of beer. Cooked that way for about 3 hours and then back on for some finishing smoke for another hour. Came out as my most tender ones I have done yet and still had some great flavor.

Post wrap.
20210404_161936.jpg

And a couple of cut shots.

20210404_195625.jpg

20210404_195634.jpg

Hoping to do some more before too long.

Beautiful piece of work, brisket on a stick done like that is tough to beat, Like! RAY

Oh Yeah!!!
Those look Outstanding!!
Beef Ribs have alway been my Favorite Ribs!!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky