my first meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokey steve

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
douglas,georgia
Hi Ya'll, I am new here and just wanted to stop in and say hello and give you some pictures of my first smoked meatloaf. I never would have thought about smoking something like that. I decided to use Jeffs recipe and smoked it for 2 and a half hours at 250, pulled it out when meatloaf got to 160 internal temp as alton brown would say that's good eats!

Oh and I smoke my food on the brinkmann snp

I look forward to getting some more good recipes from Ya'll

got it now thanks everybody!

You just need to use a photo resizer, if you can not find one, send me a PM and I will try to send you mine.

I also LOVE me some BBQ meatloaf. Next time, try it with some smoked taters, I saw the idea on this site. and smoke roast some garlic for smoked garlic smash taters. the perfect mate for meatloaf.

Steve, Welcome to SMF. Nice to have you with us. We have a lot of recipes to try-some say they have a hard time deciding on what to do next cuz there is so much to choose from. Looking forward to your post.

You might want to try uploading your photos to imageshack.us or photobucket.com (registration is free) and then copying and pasting the url to your post. Imageshack lets you post a thumbnail url that when clicked on opens to a regular sized photo.

Welcome to SMF Steve, happy to have you here! I've fallen in love with the site and all of the great tips and recipes. Lot's of "new knowledge" here for me. My smokes have all worked out wonderfully, and I'll be doing my first ribs this week. I followed the advice of some of the others here and used Imageshack for my photo uploading; so far, so good. Welcome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky