My first Chorizo !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Was able to rewrite unit fan to run all the time and was able to put temp sensor in return box not the main box - big improvement looks wise and it’s synced with manual temp and humidity gauge perfectly .

Found stainless bathroom shower rods on Amazon for hanging -

Nothing is in the kennel ..

Not sure about fan speed .

We have springers but we don’t use the kennel.. raised some ducks in there over Covid but hope those days are behind us .

We have springers but we don’t use the kennel.. raised some ducks in there over Covid but hope those days are behind us .

I lived that nightmare. Springers are great once they get to six years old. Before that,........

Now I have a German Shorthair Pointer. Just as horrible, only different. Think endless objects dropped at your feet so that you can throw it for the dog to retrieve (all day long). My dog drops bits of pine cones, maybe 1/4 inch in size at my feet. I throw it in the lake, and the damn dog goes and gets it and brings it back. Never again! (She does love Salami though, so she can;t be all bad.)

Last edited:
Reactions: SCBBQ
About to add some another batch in, this weekend.

10 pounds total - 7.5 meat plus 2.5 fatback.

Iberico - White Pastures.

28 grams salt, 2.5 grams instacure #2

Grind, cube, mix together well and put in walk in cooler overnight.

ercz+VOPSviBGX+KE4ZZjQ.jpg
MByDw0j3QqeTbOmwvQyGHw.jpg
G%b3himQTUSF+qtYtYPKXg.jpg
zTx3Di%kRm6zdamn7EvPyA.jpg
KD8rxd1iR36rUmSr1cEGXg.jpg
AXhd%tTXTQGIKpOsH2OpuQ.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky