My First Boneless, Skinless Turkey Breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jerbear66

Original poster
My wife is slicing up my first attempt at a turkey breast.  Took about 6.5-7.0 hours.  Starting weight was a touch over 9 lbs.  Put it in a simple brine Friday night, took it out this morning and put a simple rub on it and let it rest while I fired up the smoker.  Came out tender, juicy and full of flavor.  Finally got a little smoke ring as well.  Started with a chicken two weeks ago, and then tried a brisket last week, and now this turkey.  I am loving my entry level smoker that my wonderful wife got me for my birthday on July 13th.  It is a Master Forge bullet smoker from Lowes.  Enjoy the pics.

ad7abcbe_TurkeyBreast1.jpg
16ac8ad5_SmokeRing.jpg
1526422e_TurkeySlice.jpg
My First smoke, the chicken;

401f2f30_Picture152.jpg
Then the Brisket;

68eca6f0_Picture158.jpg

Looks like you have your new smoker dialed in.

Everything you smoked looks great!

Sounds like your wife is enjoying your b-day present as much as you!

All looks good, the turkey breast looks nice and moist. That takes some skill particularly if the breast is skinless.  Good job

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky