My first batch of Pepperoni snack sticks on MES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
But it is a package mix called Grandpa Josh's Pepperoni Snack Stick. It is easy and really really good. I put some cheddar cheese in it. In the past, I made it in an oven. But in my smoker, it is truly amazing. If you like more spice, I put pepperjack cheese in it and it kicks it up a notch. I can get you info on where to order if you want.

Looks simply fantastic mcoppin, thanks for sharing
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

The seasoning is called Grandpa Josh's Pepperoni Snack Stick
It does 25#
I get it at our local grocery store. Here is the address on the package

Nassau Foods Incorporated
6020 Culligan Way
Minnetonka, MN 55345
(952) 933-7677

If you have problems getting some, let me know and we can work it out so I can send some to you.

Are you using regular cheese or a high tempature cheese? I have made ham and cheese sticks in the past but use a high tempature cheese so it does not melt in the smoker.

Thanks,

I have used hi temp cheese in the past, but thought regular cheese tastes better. I used shredded cheddar in this because I was lazy. When I am not lazy, I will buy a brick of cheese and cube it into small chunks. I also leave the stick in one big long casing and bake it that way and cut them into sticks when they have cooled.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky