• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My 1st burnt end

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Looks like you did a great job on them. Can we get some details on your process?

Ronk1109

Joined Jun 21, 2020
Looks like you did a great job on them. Can we get some details on your process?
Of course. Started off with a new rub I picked up. All American pork barrel rub. Had some nice kick to it. Seasoned them well and got them on my racks. Smoked them at 275 till they hit about 190 and removed them. Placed them on a baking sheet. Hit them with more rub and a bbq sauce from target. Hard apple cider and mesquite. It was a tasty sauce. And pretty sweet to offset the spicier rub. And drizzled honey all over them. Put them back in for another 45 mins until they were nice and carmelized.

Jabiru

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 5, 2019
Looks damn good, nice work there. Burnt ends are one of our Household Favourites.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.