Mutiple meat mutiple day Wedding smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You guys are awesome for doing that. I would be to worried for what could happen, in this case what did happen to you guys.

Congrats on pulling it off. I would have pulled all my hair out completely. I get spazzed out cooking for 10.
Hope you have a speedy recovery, someone else may need your services soon :emoji_wink:

Did you at least get a tip?

Yes but the horse did not win :emoji_wink:

I've been on this forum many years and this MIGHT be my favorite post so far!! That brisket is super juicy!

Do you have your meatloaf recipe on here somewhere? I've tried pan smoking meatloaf a few times and the burger grease accumulates and makes it soggy and falls apart

that must have been a great wedding, i would have not left the table!

Doug I certainly thought about inviting you and your smoker to join us :emoji_blush: we weren't that many miles down the interstate from you. Heck you went to school with the groom :emoji_astonished:

Awesome cook there Piney looks great. When was this I was just in Fla. could have stopped by for a bite. :emoji_laughing: Or should I say lend a hand.

Warren

Warren you were probably pretty close to where we were you should have seen the TBS :emoji_laughing:

Yes but the horse did not win :emoji_wink:

Doug I certainly thought about inviting you and your smoker to join us :emoji_blush: we weren't that many miles down the interstate from you. Heck you went to school with the groom :emoji_astonished:

Warren you were probably pretty close to where we were you should have seen the TBS :emoji_laughing:

Shoulda hollered at me! :)

Piney pretty much sounds like a nightmare. Way to keep things going in a tough environment.
I have had a few of those but not that bad.
All the food looked great!!
Hope all went well with your surgery.

I'm a few days late because my Internet was down. So I'm just catching up.
And it was on my ISP end.

Have to give a like for the storytelling and perseverance... wow. It is stories like yours that remind me why I've never offered to cater! You guys are saints.

Holy Shoot, Piney!!
You & Bama did Awesome, especially with all the lack of cooperation you ran into.
I’d have been pulling my hair out!!
Nice Job Guys!!
Like.

Bear

WOW.. Talk about overcoming adversity... GREAT job you guys ... Jerry ... Glad your back on your feet from previous issues.. So this medical issue will be a piece of cake ... Glad to hear from both of ya.. sure do miss the gatherings ..

dougmays dougmays the meatloaf isn't any big secret I really like using the meatloaf seasoning from AC Leggs it has onion and bell pepper already in the mix but I add more of each. It seasons 8lbs so I usually get the 5lb pans and after mixing up the seasoning pack, meat, onions and peppers I divide it in half and do two 4lb loaves I use 80/20 ground chuck. I think the secret is to poke small holes in the bottom of the aluminum disposable pans and if you look at the pics you'll see we cut the sides on those pans and fold the sides down to allow liquids to escape. Cut the sides once the meatloaf has formed well and cooked enough it doesn't fall apart when the sides are cut usually about an hour and a half into the smoke.
The surgery went well evidently the heparin drip they had me on for over 24 hours before surgery had done a good part of the job and when they got in there the rest was cleaned up pretty easily. I did have to stay in the hospital another night but they said that was standard. This was shortly after surgery that foam went from zero to about 16" and had a cutout for the leg to fit in.
20190328_001155.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky