Mushroom Ravioli W/Alfredo Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
I thought I made a post of the Ravioli but I see I didn't woops
Mushroom Ravioli
100_0151.JPG

Start with making the sauce Melted Butter
100_0091.JPG

Add in the cream cheese soften then add the milk wisk it smooth
100_0092.JPG

I know that is not smooth trying to get pics
Add your grated Parmesan Cheese a little at a time to taste
100_0093.JPG

Now add some garlic powder and wisk til smooth and thickened
100_0094.JPG

Cook Raviolis
100_0097.JPG

Plate and Serve with a Crusty Bread
100_0102.JPG

Thanks for watching
Richie

Richie, I would love the recipe you use for the mushroom filling if you care to share.

Thanks

Another nice meal by Richie. Looks great and filling.

Warren
Warren thank you it is filling with the bread I made these with a new dough recipe,it is lighter and I made these thinner then normal.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks Great Richie I could eat a plate right now

Gary

Richie, looks real good! My wife has been chomping at the bit to make some ravioli. She just has not had time with her busy schedule. I could eat a few plates of that. Of course along with some homemade garlic bread.

Beautiful Richie, I'd love to be sitting down to that plate! I make my Alfredo sauce slightly different, use a egg yolk and no garlic. Like, RAY

Richie- that looks awesome! I love the idea of using the pan to form the raviolis. Where did you get the pan? And would you post the mushroom filling recipe?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Richie, looks real good! My wife has been chomping at the bit to make some ravioli. She just has not had time with her busy schedule. I could eat a few plates of that. Of course along with some homemade garlic bread.
Travis these were very light I wish I had made more last night.
Richie

Beautiful Richie, I'd love to be sitting down to that plate! I make my Alfredo sauce slightly different, use a egg yolk and no garlic. Like, RAY
Ray Thank you this is a new recipe for me,I always made the Bechamel sauce then added the cheese. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie

Richie- that looks awesome! I love the idea of using the pan to form the raviolis. Where did you get the pan? And would you post the mushroom filling recipe?

Thanks!
The Ravioli form you can get at almost any store I think wallmart may have them.
100_0159.JPG

You can always shop online
Richie
Still looking for my notes But I do think the mrs. got to them

Last edited:
Reactions: indaswamp
OMG, My Brother Richie makes Beautiful Ravioli !!!
Awesome!!
Nice Job.
Like.

Bear
Brother yes and funny thing they all look alike not like my Pierogies LOL
Thanks for the Like Brother John I do appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky