Multiple Briskets on a Traeger Texas Elite 34

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RDick216

Original poster
Apr 30, 2019
I have smoked just about everything on my Traeger since purchasing it about two years ago. For years I used a Weber Kettle-which I will always hold near and dear to my heart-but my schedule just became too hectic making the #TraegerDon'tLabor a perfect solution. Although I have cooked just about everything I would want to cook, aside from two pizzas at a time, I've never filled the grill completely and had more than one 18lb SNF Waygu packer, or 6 racks of spare/baby backs cooking at a time.

My question is, how many briskets will this thing cook and what is the best size to quantity to smoke simultaneously? Two 18lb Packer? Three 12lb? Can it handle three 14lb?

How much time could I expect for a full cook with the grate loaded down based on the best size from the question above?

Thanks for any input. I'm trying to determine the total amount of people I can feed in one cook.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky