• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

mornin

greaseman

Joined May 26, 2007
I also found this site by accident. Found it while looking to see if I can convert a horizontal gas grill to a smoker. Yes I can, but that's a different thread. Never tried smoking meat before, but I love meat and I love to play with fire
. I know I'm gonna learn alot thru this site. Hope everyone has a good Memorial Day!!

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
welcome to smf, be sure to sign up for jeff's ecourse.......and have a great holiday as well!!!! (just got done pulling my pork roast and almost done simmering the bbq sauce....some more beer then maybe a nap before the rest of the fixings need be done for the afternoon!!!!)

triple b

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2007
Welcome to SMF!
Great group of people here to help if you need it.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome, welcome! Glad you found us!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
Welcome aboard! Lot of knowledge here, friendly folks. Share what you know, feel free to ask about what you don't know. Oh, and post pics of your smoking escapades.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 5, 2007
Welcome to SMF. Don't you love it when an accident is a good thing? When you get a chance, start that thread about converting a grill to a smoker. We want to hear what you did.

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Welcome to the forum greaseman. I hope you continue to visit with us here, share your adventures, ask questions, or simply use the valuable knowledge found here. Just have fun.

greaseman

Joined May 26, 2007
Allready subscribed, and received the first installment, to the e-course. Meat, fire, beer, this IS heaven lol.

db bbq

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 9, 2007
Greaseman
Welcome to SMF..Keep us updated on that conversion and how it works out...

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.