Monster 16" Homemade Pizza with the Works!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking pizza there John!
Thank you Jim!

I'm gonna have to get in line for pizza! Looks good.
Thank you for the like Jim, and the line is pretty short right now so hustle on over.

That’s one fine pie and the salad looks great with it.
Thanks for the like Jeff, and you know the salad is just to please Sue....at least she noticed I ate most of it and complimented me. :emoji_laughing:

Wow John, another gorgeous pizza...but where's the meat?? :emoji_wink: All the ribbing I got from you about the lettuce on my BLT you had that coming. Seriously though, that's one awesome looking pie my friend. You've certainly got those babies dialed in. Do you deliver to TX? If so I'll call with the CC number and order a few.

LIKE that one!!
Robert
Thanks Robert for the like, and somehow I knew you would zing me, so that's why I did a heavy meat deep dish that will get posted soon. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Nice job on the pizza John!
I love the combo, but my wife won’t eat olives.
I could devour that pie, especially if it had some anchovies on it!
Al
Thanks for the like Al, and the compliment.
Yes this one was by Sue's request, she is all about the vegetables, me I always go for the meat lovers.
I love anchovies too, only mine get put on a hook and thrown overboard......:emoji_astonished:

John

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky