Monday Morning Humor

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
mail.jpg

mceclip0.png

Ray , I think Bob needs a walk .
LOL . Clean humor is always the best .

We haven't gone over to the park for about a week now Rich, it was 90º out when I got out of bed at five this morning. Bob's been getting a lot of great exercise being in and out of the pool a half dozen times a day, and I don't have to worry about him getting heat stroke. Going to be 113º here today, a little cooler than yesterday.

Not everything that gets sent to me is fit for a family show, I try to keep it clean on the forum. RAY

, it was 90º out when I got out of bed
I know . I've been absent for the most part . Down and out all last week from the heat . Got done cutting grass one day at 10 am . I felt it coming , like a fog . Woke up on the floor at 4:45 pm . 3 days in a row . Stayed in all weekend .
I enjoyed the joke . Feeling better today , and that was a good start off .

Love the jokes. The temps are no joke tho......Seems here in the South the humidity is running hand in hand with the temps. Makes its miserable to do anything outside.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky