Monday “Plate” Night!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is incredible! Wow, what an amazing looking plate! Congrats on a well deserved ride!
1667957211407.jpeg

I would hurt myself...
Oh I hear ya…..the reason for many roots to help control the temptation!
Yes indeed! That plate looks outstanding! Well done!
Much appreciation swamp!
Great plate of food civil, and I love roasting my root veggies.
And we love our short ribs also and yours look great

I do a soya glaze on them and pork steak also.

Good meals civil

David
Many thanks David. Roasted roots are just a classic and easy…. Too funny I was just telling the wife we need to do the bone in pork chops in the freezer in the same marinade…
That is incredible! Wow, what an amazing looking plate! Congrats on a well deserved ride!
View attachment 648149
Oh my …..Jed that is some funny stuff!!!! And thanks!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Ok so this left over plate is one of experiment…..never done it before…… we had some scallops in the freezer that needed to be consumed soon so seared a bunch up for a surf and turf…… the scallops just got a S&P dust and pan seared. We had one extra plate rib that i thin sliced and pan seared with some more Asian rub in a non stick.

Both were served over rice with the glaze, GO, and slice Thai basil my son thought this one up…… the basil was unique but added a fresh tone, however the scallops, beef, and glaze together were magic again….
D40B4CD7-52D6-4975-A72B-C1E7E9F36CF1.jpeg

We will be doing the combo again!
31A2F151-BAC9-40AC-8EBB-45F8A852D824.jpeg

Looks delicious! You knocked it out of the park! Both meals!

Ryan

Awesome looking deal what would you have done if you weren't in a rush.

Warren
Thaks Warren..... I sometimes I think the rush meal can turn out better than a non rush cause you don't over think it.... LOL
Looks delicious! You knocked it out of the park! Both meals!

Ryan
Many thanks Ryan! It was a couple of nice and tasty meals for sure! I'm into quick and easy these days.... my work is/has been crazy busy.......

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Spur of the moment cooks sometime have epic results! Thus what we have witnessed here! Great job on some tasty looking grub!

Spur of the moment cooks sometime have epic results! Thus what we have witnessed here! Great job on some tasty looking grub!
Thanks Beyedude! Necessity is invention for sure!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky