Mock Crab cakes (made with zucchinni)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
JJ I will say the thing about the mock crab cake is that they are great for vegetarians. I had some when this recipe first came around and they were not that bad.

Warren

Warren

Exactly!!
I sent the "Mock" recipe to my Sister immediately.
She & her Husband have been Vegans since his First Heart Attack (about 20 years ago).

Bear

Warren I just seen this it sounds great,after seeing the pic of that Bushel of Crabs I would have thought the real deal would have been posted.Hope I didn't miss seeing that post.
Richie

WOAH. No filler/bread crumbs?! That's bad a$$. Can't get more legit than that.

Out here in the Holler, Maryland Crab has to be bought online. My buddy Zak, with the Bread Cakes, only gets Chinese Crab. Anyhow, I am saving the egg money to get 3 pounds of Fresh Maryland Jumbo Lump and will go with your minimalist recipe. Now I just need the $150 to " get 'er done! "...JJ

Warren I just seen this it sounds great,after seeing the pic of that Bushel of Crabs I would have thought the real deal would have been posted.Hope I didn't miss seeing that post.
Richie

The left over crabs were picked and the meat is going in crab soup for the Pa Gathering next week at pc farmers.

Thanks for the like Richie it is appreciated.

Warren

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky