MMMMMMMM....mmmmmmmm!!! Cheese balls are a commin!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 21, 2009
The North Coast of Ohio
I got some more cheese in the smoker and being flavored with the AMNPS as we speak!

Some mozz...some provolone...some american....and lots of cream cheese!! I did some a while back and it turned out AMAZING!!!!

Mrs SOB and i made a cheese ball out of it last time and WOW was it good! So in preperation for my

40th birthday/Wrestle-mania party april 1st we are smoking some up for more cheese balls!

Take a Look!

Here is 14 blocks of 1/3 fat philly cream cheese ready for an A-MAZE-N trip!

http://s690.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=photobucket-1371-1329412264278.jpg

The you know what- doing its thing!!

Thanks Guys!  The cheese doesnt melt at all. Smoker box temp never got over 56*.

Thats what makes the A-MAZE-N smoker line such a great buy. It makes cold smoking ssssoooooo simple!!

BUY ONE TODAY!!!!

Thanks.

SOB

Dang , that looks good Mark. I gotta try the Cream Cheese , I'm a CC nut!!!!! Well ,really , I'm just a Cheese nut , and that's terrible for me , Dairy causes my Stones
frown.gif
 , so I guess I'll be having them again someday ,
icon_wink.gif

Oh , well , Cheese is too good to give up though..........
cool.gif

Looking good I need to try the cream cheese soon- and I agree the AMNPS is "amazing" !  

If you can find it ,Red pepper jelly mixed with the cream cheese is awesome , or dried beef mixed in ,or crushed pecans ,or prosciutto,

or ,if your like some of my friends ,they just use a fork :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky