Mistakes in posting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
If I make a mistake in a post, is it possible to go back and fix it? I did a post yesterday about a brisket cook and at one point mentioned a 150 to 180 temp range and it should have been 250 to 280. Not a big deal but embarrassing....

If I make a mistake in a post, is it possible to go back and fix it? I did a post yesterday about a brisket cook and at one point mentioned a 150 to 180 temp range and it should have been 250 to 280. Not a big deal but embarrassing....
At the bottom of your post you should see a spot that says "Edit" should be able to click on that and make your changes. Ive had to do it a few time from mistakes ive made.

Reactions: SmokyMose
Looks like this when you hit the little dots with the arrow
Screenshot_20200309-143534.png

Thanks, Sowsage! I tried it and it looks like it worked...
I seem to be making a lot of "typos" lately...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky