Missing courses

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OK, Today I recieved chapter 4. What happened to chapters 2 & 3? I think the information is great and has a lot of detail would like the whole course. Just might have to break down and pay for the pdf version.

Check your PM box in about 3 minutes, Big Dee. I've got you covered ;-)

Jeff,

Thanks for sending the PDF. This a great course that you put together. Best that I have ever seen. It has all the information needed to get started in smoking meat and for the people that just need a little advice. I will be using this for reference on a regular basis since my memory ain't that great anymore. My suggestion to anybody would be to get the pdf, so they can refer back to it as needed.

Same thing here.  Received day 1 and then nothing.  Checked spam folder.  Nothing in there either.

I sent the Ecourse to the Email address you used to register to the site

Thank you Jerry for taking care of that! I'm gonna have to give you a raise if you keep that up
biggrin.gif

Thank you Jeff for taking care of that! I'm gonna have to give you a raise if you keep that up
th_roflmao.gif

nana2.gif
biggrin.gif

Jeff,

Here I sit RED-FACED, embarassed as the #2 is now in my possession--a thound and three pardons my good man--just got over excited for the read..

Rich-new-found-humbleness..

Hi Jeff,

I received #2 but #1 is missing. Very informative and much appreciated material!

Thanks,

Matt
Sorry you had a problem I emailed the course to the email address you used to register to the site.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky