• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Missing courses

big dee

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 27, 2011
OK, Today I recieved chapter 4. What happened to chapters 2 & 3? I think the information is great and has a lot of detail would like the whole course. Just might have to break down and pay for the pdf version.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Check your PM box in about 3 minutes, Big Dee. I've got you covered ;-)

big dee

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 27, 2011
Jeff,

Thanks for sending the PDF. This a great course that you put together. Best that I have ever seen. It has all the information needed to get started in smoking meat and for the people that just need a little advice. I will be using this for reference on a regular basis since my memory ain't that great anymore. My suggestion to anybody would be to get the pdf, so they can refer back to it as needed.

stg0205

Joined Apr 12, 2011
Same thing here.  Received day 1 and then nothing.  Checked spam folder.  Nothing in there either.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Same thing here.  Received day 1 and then nothing.  Checked spam folder.  Nothing in there either.

I sent the Ecourse to the Email address you used to register to the site

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Thank you Jerry for taking care of that! I'm gonna have to give you a raise if you keep that up

jared101

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 10, 2011
me too, i received 1,3,4 and 5 is due today, but no course 2. thanks for the great information.

fife

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 14, 2011
WOW now that is service. You will enjoy the course it is great.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
me too, i received 1,3,4 and 5 is due today, but no course 2. thanks for the great information.

Just sent it to you via your PM box here on the forum.. thanks for letting me know

pineywoods

Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Thank you Jeff for taking care of that! I'm gonna have to give you a raise if you keep that up

big-red59

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Hi Jeff,

I received #2 but #1 is missing. Very informative and much appreciated material!

Thanks,

Matt

alaskanbear

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 24, 2011
Jeff,

Received #1 yesterday and am biting my lips awaiting #2  did ya foget me sir??

alaskanbear

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 24, 2011
Jeff,

Here I sit RED-FACED, embarassed as the #2 is now in my possession--a thound and three pardons my good man--just got over excited for the read..

Rich-new-found-humbleness..

pineywoods

Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Hi Jeff,

I received #2 but #1 is missing. Very informative and much appreciated material!

Thanks,

Matt
Sorry you had a problem I emailed the course to the email address you used to register to the site.

big-red59

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Hi Jeff,

I don't know what went wrong, but I now have #2 thru #5 but I never received #1.  Is it possible to just send that one lesson?

Thanks,

Matt

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Hi Jeff,

I don't know what went wrong, but I now have #2 thru #5 but I never received #1.  Is it possible to just send that one lesson?

Thanks,

Matt
Check your email

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.