Missing #3

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If your talking about the 5-day course - just send Jeff a note, and I'm sure he'll get to you. If your not talking about the course please disregard this message.

Chris

SherryT I am sure you can contact Jeff and get it. If not, I could try to attach it to a private message to you. I saved all of them. The third lesson is a good one too about adding flavor to the meat. It covers marinades, rubs, brines, injecting and sauces. Be sure you get it.

Tom

Thanks for the replies...could someone share a link to contact Jeff (sorry...don't know where to look).

Thanks

I think it is "tulsajeff" Sherry. Go to the envelope in upper right corner and send a private message.

Sherry, you posted in the correct forum. Some like myself don't always read the forum name when we use recent links or new links.

Chris

Jeff sent the missing chapter to me and suggested the first try might have ended up in my spam folder...it did.

I feel all silly now...

Thanks to all for your comments!

Not any trouble at all for me Sherry. I have had similar things happen in the past.

Have a great day

If your talking about the 5-day course - just send Jeff a note, and I'm sure he'll get to you. If your not talking about the course please disregard this message.

Which course? Please specify? and maybe this is not the right place for asking what you want?

Regards

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky